Late 19th Century
We suspect this composer is Joseph Amasa Munk (JAM) (1847–1927), who is buried in the Angelus Rosedale Cemetery, Los Angeles, California.
- JAM was born in Knox Township, Ohio, about 50 miles from Cleveland, where Good Night was published in 1890.
- Both JAM and J. A. Munk were doctors.
- JAM was a known composer, and published a book of religious vocal music: Musical Compositions of Joseph Amasa Munk (Los Angeles, California: 1916)
- A copy of Musical Compositions of Joseph Amasa Munk, or at least verification of whether it includes the song Good Night
- Good photo (head & shoulders, at least 200×300 pixels)
- Full name
- Date & place of birth & death
- Burial place
If you can help with any of these items,