Late 19th Century
The 1895 Songs of the Peacemaker gives Beaverson’s address as 15 Vandewater Street, New York City. Copyright records show him living in Jersey City, New Jersey, in 1898, and in New York in 1917.
- The Peacemaker, with Winfield Weeden & Leonard Weaver (New York: Weeden & Van de Venter, 1894)
- Songs of the Peacemaker, with Winfield Weeden & Leonard Weaver (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: J. W. Van de Venter, 1895)
- The Dewey Souvenir Songster (New York: Dike Book Company, 1899)
- Then Up with the Starry Flag (New York: James H. Beaverson, 1917)
- Good photo (head-and-shoulders, at least 200×300 pixels)
- Date & place of birth & death
- Burial place
If you can help with any of these items, would you ?