Vida E. Smith
January 16, 1865, Nauvoo, Illinois.
January 3, 1945, Los Angeles, California.
Rose Hill Cemetery, Lamoni, Iowa.
Daughter of Alexander Hale Smith and Elizabeth Kendall, Vida married Herman C. Smith in 1886, and James E. Yates in 1926.
- I Have Heard the Sweetest Story
- I Hear, I Hear from Far Above
- I Will Sing a Song for My Lord to Hear
- Old, Old Path, The
- One Day When Fell the Spirit’s Whisper
- Songs, Beautiful Songs Let Us Offer
- ’Twas So Long, and Long Ago
- When I Ope My Eyes at Morning
- When I Wake Up in the Morning