Winslow wrote a number of young adult novels from 1875–892, while living in Boston, Massachusetts, and Saugerties, New York.
She also produced promotional stories about the American women’s Gospel temperance movement and the Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA).
- Life Among the Red Men
- A More Excellent Way; and Other Incidents in the Women’s Gospel Temperance Movement in America, 1878
- Save the Boys, 1883
- Katie Robertson (New York: A. L. Burt, 1885)
- Three Years at Glenwood, 1885
- Sketch of the Life, Character and Work of Alonzo Crittenden, 1885
- Under Ban (New York: National Temperance Society and Publication House, 1885)
- Miss Malcolm’s Ten, 1892
- The Secret of Victory
- Barford Mills
- Michael Ellis’ Text
- Saved from the Street
- West Beach Boys
- Three Girls in Italy
- Marion’s Temptation
- Good photo (head-and-shoulders, at least 200×300 pixels)
- Date & place of birth & death
- Burial place
If you can help with any of these items, would you ?