April 26, 1824, Rippleton, New York.
Evergreen Cemetery, Cazenovia, New York.
A minister, Williams was the husband of Kezia Elizabeth Lane.
He published three small volumes of poetry, the last of which was The Beautiful City.
- Banquet of the Lord, the
- Be at Peace
- Bells of Joy Ring in My Soul
- Fly Away, Wings of Gold
- Glory in the Cross
- He Comes, the Hero
- Hear Sweet Voices from Above
- Heaven Is Beckoning Me
- I Am the Door
- I Read of a Lovelier Clime
- I Shall Reach Heaven Some Day
- I Will Cling to the Cross Every Hour
- King I Love Forever, The
- Little Sailors
- Neglect Him No More
- On the Mountain Top of Vision
- Praise in the Forest
- Spirit Is Waiting, The
- Star of the Morning
- Strong One, The
- Wake, Wake, Each Slumbering Saint
- Words Are Very Dear to Me, The
- Date & place of death