February 11, 1878, on his father’s farm in Virginia.
November 27, 1952, Huntington, West Virginia.
Woodmere Memorial Park, Huntington, West Virginia.
Henry was the son of John Augustas Warth and Mazilla Ann Starcher, and husband of Ruth Parsons.
After attending the county schools, enrolled at, Marshall College, Huntington, West Virginia, where he graduated in 1900. He then studied at Oberlin College, Ohio (BA 1905), and the University of Virginia (Bachelor of Law, 1907).
Moving to Huntington he first took as his law partner Herbert Fitzpatrick, with whom he opened an office. However, in 1908 the agreement was dissolved, and Warth practiced law one year independently, after which he entered into a partnership with C. W. Lively.
Lively moved to Oklahoma in 1911, after which Warth partnered with F. W. McCullough, under the firm name of Warth & McCullough.
In addition to practicing law, Warth served as president of Central Banking Company in Huntington, and of the Mutual Land Company of Huntington. In 1912, he was elected to the West Virginia state legislature from Cabell County.
By 1913, Warth had left the law profession, and was music director for evangelist L. K. Peacock. He was living in Oberlin, Ohio, in 1915 and 1916.