August 9, 1849, Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire, England.
Circa July 1939, Leigh, Kent, England.
Leigh, Kent, England.
Amy was the daughter of the vicar of St. Stephen’s Church, Spring Street, Hull, England. In 1875, she married her father’s curate, Octavius Frank Walton, and was subsequently known as Mrs. O. F. Walton. From 1875–79, they lived in Jerusalem. Later, they spent a few years in Cally, Kirkcudbrightshire, Scotland. From 1883–93, Octavius served at St. Thomas’, York. In 1893, they moved to St. Jude’s, Wolverhampton. Amy’s works include: