1839, Newton Abbott, Devon, England.
1927, Edmonton, Middlesex, England.
A pupil of Charles Fowler of Torquay, Vinning played the organ at the parish church in Torquay; St. Luke’s, Torquay; and St. Peter’s, Hayswater, London (1884). He earned a Bachelor of Music degree from Trinity College, Cambridge University, in 1881. His works include:
- In My Father’s House, 1877
- 40 Progressive Lessons in Large Type for Young Children 1885
- The Conservative Song, 1887
- Communion Service in G, 1889
- Song of the Passion, a cantata, (London: Novello, Ewer, 1893)
- Nice Boy, Jim, an operetta, with Albert E. Drinkwater, 1893
- Songs of the Nativity, with Mildred Gauntlett (London: Scott, 1894)
- Leave the World Awhile, with H. G. Rosedale, 1898
- Dates of birth & death
- Burial place