1830, Kingsclere, Hampshire, England.
December 12, 1887.
Thompson was Tylney Exhibitioner at Queen’s College, Oxford (BA 1853, MA 1856).
On taking Holy Orders, he became curate of St. Mary’s, Warwick.
In 1859, he became vicar of Dodford, Northamptonshire. In 1878, he became chaplain to the Royal Army garrison at Weedon, Northamptonshire, and in 1879 was appointed rural dean of Weedon.
His works include: