October 25, 1876, Christian County, Illinois.
November 15, 1942, Santa Ana, California.
Fairhaven Memorial Park, Santa Ana, California.
Teasley was the son of James A. Teasley and Rhoda A. Hamilton, and husband of Ora J. Howard. He entered the ministry of the Church of God denomination in 1896, and pastored in New York. Sometime after 1910, he became General Manager of the Gospel Trumpet Company, where he worked until 1917. He then worked as general manager of Warner Press (1917–18). His works include:
- Historical Geography of the Bible, 1898, 1917
- Salvation Echoes, with Barney Warren, Andrew Byers & Clarence Hunter (Anderson, Indiana: Gospel Trumpet, 1900)
- The Holy Spirit and Other Spirits, 1904
- Truth in Song, with Barney Warren, Andrew Byers & Clarence Hunter (Anderson, Indiana: Gospel Trumpet Company, 1907)
- How to Conduct a Sunday School, 1911
- Songs of Grace and Glory, with Andrew Byers & Henry Clausen (Anderson, Indiana: Gospel Trumpet Company, 1918)
- The Gospel Guide-book, 1918
- The Bible and How to Interpret It, 1918