February 12, 1881, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
May 22, 1971, near Philadelphia.
Saint Thomas Episcopal Church Cemetery, Whitemarsh, Pennsylvania.
A graduate of Haverford College and of Harvard University, as of 1909, Stork was an instructor in the Department of English in the University of Pennsylvania. His works include:
- Day Dreams of Greece, 1909
- The Queen of Orplede, 1910
- sea and Bay: A Poem of New England, 1916
- The Master of Palmyra
- Anthology of Swedish Lyrics, 1750–1915 (New York: American-Scandinavian Foundation, 1917)
- Sweden’s Laureate: Selected Poems of Verner Von Heidenstam, 1919
- The Charles Men, Part Two, 1920
- The Dragon and the Foreign Devils, 1928
- Gustaf Frding: Selected Poems Translated from the Swedish
- The Lyrical Poem of Hugo Von Hofmannsthal
Where to get Stork’s photo