September 10, 1838, Granville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
April 1, 1921, Lynn, Massachusetts.
Pine Grove Cemetery, Lynn, Massachusetts.
Originally a Baptist, Sederquist later joined the Advent Christian denomination. He toured America as an evangelist, and is said to have written over 60 hymns. He moved to Lynn, Massachusetts, in 1871.
- Ruler Once Came to Jesus, A
- I Am on the Gospel Railway
- I Am Redeemed, O Wonderful Love
- I Love to Sing of My Heavenly Home
- I Must Go, When Jesus Calls Me
- Jesus Is Coming, Tell the Glad Story
- Jesus, the Savior, by Faith I Can See
- Jesus, the Savior, from Nazareth
- Many Souls on Life’s Dark Ocean
- O Hear the Cry of the Dying Thief
- O What Shall It Profit Thee By and By?
- Only a Little While, to Walk with Weary Feet
- Savior Is Coming, The
- ’Tis Almost Time for the Lord to Come
- ’Tis Jesus, the Shepherd, Who cares for the Sheep
- ’Twas Early in the Morning
- We Are Sowing the Seed of the Word of Life
- Working for Jesus