Aug. 15, 1879, Louisiana.
May 9, 1963, Houston, Texas.
Forest Park Westheimer Cemetery, Houston, Texas.
Arthur was the son of Richard Henry Sebren and Sarah Jane Roe, husband of Effie E. Hurley, and brother of George Sebren.
- As You Go About Your Daily Task
- Boundless as the Ocean Is the Love
- Come and Join the Song of a Lively Throng
- Friends of Earth So True and Faithful
- Hear the Singing Far Away
- I Am on the Restless Sea of Life
- I Cannot See the Reason Why
- I’m Living on the Fatness of the Land
- I’m Sweetly Saved by the Blood of the Lamb
- My Savior Bids Me Come and Dwell with Him Above
- O Wonderful Mercy, So Full
- On the Sea of Life We’re Rowing
- Question’s Asked Both Day and Night, The
- Soon I’m Going to Heaven
- Soon in the Great Judgment Morning
- Swing Back the Sable Curtain
- We’ll Work Together Singing Praise
- When the Clouds Begin to Lower
- When You’ve Started on the Upward
- While Walking Down Life’s Rugged Way
- Won’t You Come and Join the Army?
- Climbing the Golden Stairs
- Portrait-style photo
- Birth place