November 27, 1891, Berne, Indiana.
December 31, 1951, Glendale, California.
Roth attended the Fort Wayne (Indiana) Bible School and the Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, Illinois. He worked with traveling evangelist tours, and was a music teacher at the Alliance Bible schools in St. Paul, Minnesota, and New York City; the Bible Institute, Los Angeles, California; Baptist Theological College; and City College of Los Angeles. His Ecclesia Choir toured throughout America in 1931. He wrote over 100 hymns, and a number of anthems.
Come unto Me, Said Jesus
- Dear and Ever Near
- Dear Lord, I Place My Hand in Thine
- End of the Road, The
- He Did Not Die in Vain
- His Love Is Like a River Flowing
- How Can I Help but Love Him?
- I Have a Song That Jesus Gave Me
- In the Dawn of Eternal Day
- Jesus Left the Splendent Realms of Glory
- List to the Savior’s Pleading Voice
- My Rich Domain
- Out in the Fields All Golden
- Pilgrim Road, The
- There Is Music in My Heart Today
- Walking with my Savior I Have Joy Today
- We Would Be the Sunshine Makers
- What a Sacred Hour When I Felt His Power
- Workers for Jesus
- Better photo
- Burial place