Early 20th Century
Pirtle seems to have lived in Van Zandt County, Texas. We speculate he may have been Barton W. Pirtle (1885–1944), who is buried in Myrtle Springs Cemetery, Myrtle Springs, Texas.
- Dear Sinner Friend, Why Wander On?
- I Want to Know My Savior’s Will
- I’ll Be Ready
- Life Beyond Will Be Eternal, The
- O Sinner, Why Linger in Darkness?
- O What Joy Now Thrills My Soul
- O Wonderful, Wonderful Savior
- Over Yonder in That City
- Sweet Echo of Song Is Thrilling My Soul
- There Is a Friend Divine, Dear Sinner
- There’s a Straight and Narrow Way
- There’s a Sweet Beyond, Dear Father
- When I Was in Sin’s Prison
- Full name
- Date & place of birth & death
- Burial place