Born: April 21, 1811, Wrentham, Massachusetts.
Died: June 17, 1887, at his home
Brightside, in North Billerica, Massachusetts.
Buried: North Cemetery, Billerica, Massachusetts.
A Congregational minister, lecturer, and writer, Nason was educated at the Wrentham Academy (1828); the school in Marlborough (1829); and Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island (1831–35).
He taught in Georgia for some time, and in Newburyport, Massachusetts (1840–49).
He was licensed to preach in 1849, and ordained as pastor of the Congregational church in Natick, Massachusetts, in 1852.
In 1856, he accepted a call from the Mystic Church in Medford, Massachusetts (the church receives its name not from its doctrines, but from the Mystic River that flows through the town).
Nason moved to Exeter, New Hampshire, in 1861, and North Billerica, Massachusetts, in 1865.
His works include: