April 21, 1811, Wrentham, Massachusetts.

June 17, 1887, at his home Brightside, in North Billerica, Massachusetts.

North Cemetery, Billerica, Massachusetts.

A Congregational minister, lecturer, and writer, Nason was educated at the Wrentham Academy (1828); the school in Marlborough (1829); and Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island (1831–35). He taught in Georgia for some time, and in Newburyport, Massachusetts (1840–49). He was licensed to preach in 1849, and was ordained as pastor of the Congregational church in Natick, Massachusetts, in 1852. In 1856, he accepted a call from the Mystic Church in Medford, Massachusetts (a church that receives its name, not from its doctrines, but from the river that flows through the town). He moved to Exeter, New Hampshire, in 1861, and North Billerica, Massachusetts, in 1865. Nason’s works include:

  1. Jesus Only, When the Morning