December 6, 1820, Littleton, Massachusetts
May 19, 1883, Somerville, Massachusetts.
Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Nancy was the daughter of John and Nancy Thorning, and wife of Edwin Munroe, Jr. Her works include:
- Is It a Small Thing? or, Individual Reform (Boston, Massachusetts: Abel Tompkins, 1847)
- The Two Families, and the Duty that Lies Nearest: Prize Stories, with Mary Ashton Rice Livermore (Boston, Massachusetts: A. Tomkins, 1848)
- Findagrave, accessed 2 Feb 2018
- The Ladies’ Repository (Boston, Massachusetts: Universalist Publishing House, 1868), Volume 40, page 315
- Glorious Day Is Dawning, A
- I Hear the Savior Say
- O List, My Loved Angel
- O Mother Loved, Whose Starlike Eyes