1872, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.
1950, Parkville, Victoria, Australia.
Frederick’s parents were Samuel and Brice Lydia Morris. His works include:
- Gleams from the Golden City (Bendigo, Australia: Fred P. Morris, 1908)
- When Christmas Comes Again, 1917
- A Bit O’ Worn Khaki and Other Poems (Melbourne, Australia: M. L. Hutchinson, 1917)
- Gleams o’ Gold (Melbourne, Australia: M. L. Hutchinson, 1919)
- A Message to God’s Dear Ones Shut In
- Gleams o’ Gold (Glebe, Australia: Australian Baptist Publishing House, 1929)
- Dates of birth & death
- Burial place