September 8, 1850, Bedford, Missouri.
October 24, 1939, Macon, Georgia.
Riverside Cemetery, Macon, Georgia.
James, a minister, was the son of Benjamin Dillon Midyett, and husband of Mary Ellen Fairchild.
- All the World Was in Darkness
- As the Train Speeds Across the Bridge
- At the Feet of Jesus Sitting
- Beneath Life’s Hill
- Boys of Today, So Active and Strong, The
- Brought unto Jesus by Power
- Captain of Salvation Now Calls, The
- Drifting Away on the Out Going Tide
- Eternal Father, Mighty King
- Farmer Came His Grief to Show, A
- Father Divine, Whose Deathless Love
- He Called for His Own from His Father’s Hand
- He Knows When Fortune Fails
- Here Is a Message to Declare
- High Seated on the Great White Throne
- Ho, Reapers for Eternity, Arouse You One and All
- I Am Glad to Read of a Fairer Clime
- I Have Read of a City of Jasper and Gold
- I Shall Hear There the Song
- I’ll Not Fear Whate’er May Betide Me
- I’m Longing to Look on That Glorious Sight
- I’m Quickened by the Spirit
- Is There Anyone to Help Us with Our Heavy Load?
- I’ve a Letter from My Father in My Hand
- John Was Called from the Fisher’s Net
- Mighty Hymn of Victory Was Sung Outside, A
- Mountains Before Me Are Steep, The
- O the Earth Will Be Quaking
- O Who Can Take My Sins Away?
- On the Railway of Redemption from This World
- Praise Waiteth for Thee, O God
- See the Faithful Shepherd Seeking
- So Great a Salvation
- There Springs a Stream of Precious Blood
- There’s a Word That Is Ringing Through This Ruined World
- This the Crown of All the Promises Recorded
- Though the Clouds Come Nigh
- Time Is Naught but a Fitful Gleam
- We Have Seen the Savior Coming
- We’ve Met Today in the Name of Our Lord
- Whole World Was in Darkness, The