September 21, 1876.
March 19, 1950.
Maple Grove Cemetery, Granville, Ohio.
Latta served as a missionary in Thonze, Burma, 1905–1940.
- Along Life’s Rugged, Thorny Way
- Are You Filled with Sorrow?
- As I Onward Go
- As Through Earth’s Sorrow and Sadness You Speed
- At the Savior’s Right Hand
- Away to the Woods
- Get Right with God, O Brother
- How Could I Do Without Jesus?
- I Have a Friend in Jesus
- I Want to Know More About Jesus
- I Will Cling to the Hand of Jesus
- Life Will Be Full of Joy Complete
- Loving Jesus Christ
- Many the Hearts That Are Burdened with Care
- O What Happiness Does It Bring to Me
- Sweet Assurance Have I in the Blood
- We Are Marching on with Jesus to the Land of Light
- When My Soul Is Full of Gladness
- When the Blessed Savior Saw Me Far Away
- Place of birth & death