Late 19th Century
Engström was this author’s maiden name. Most of her works seem to have been published in Britain.
- Fairly Won
- The Two Cousins
- Made Clear at Last
- The Lord’s Need
- The Steps of a Good Man, and Other Poems, 1886
- Ask, and Other Poems (London: S. W. Partridge, 1905)
- The All-Sorts Shop (London: William Macintosh)
- Mrs. Pemberton’s Cross
- Good photo (head-and-shoulders, at least 200×300 pixels)
- Full name
- Date & place of birth & death
- Burial place
If you can help with any of these items, would you ?