July 19, 1893, Boone, North Carolina.
April 3, 1973, Blowing Rock, North Carolina.
Critcher Cemetery, Watauga County, North Carolina.
Florence was the daughter of Hardin Elrod and Nancy Mary Cook, and wife of Jordan Griffith Norris. She and her husband were living in Watauga County, North Carolina, in 1920 & 1930.
- Banished from His Presence
- Be Thou My Guide
- Chair Is Vacant by the Hearth, The
- Christ Is the Door
- Close to Jesus
- He Gives Us Strength
- Heavenly Light Should Shine
- He’ll Never Forsake
- If God Did Not Love Us
- In Fancy We Picture That Land
- Marvel Not
- My Blessed Savior Cares for Me
- Step by Step
- We’ll Forget Our Trials
- Will He Let Me In?