Mrs. George D. Elderkin
May 5, 1850, Elmira, New York.
August 16, 1927.
Mountain View Cemetery and Mausoleum, Altadena, California.
Mary married George D. Elderkin in 1869 in Elmira, New York. They were living in Cook County, Illinois, in 1900 & 1910.
- Blessed Name Beyond Compare
- Far Away from God I Wandered
- Holy Dawn, The
- Jesus, My Shepherd, Is Tenderly Leading Me
- O My Brother, Are You Basking in the Light of Jesus’ Love?
- O My Friend, So Far from Mother
- O That Wonderful, Wonderful Story of Love
- O the Precious Name of Jesus
- Tell Ye the Blessed Story
- Full name
- Date & place of birth & death
- Burial place