1845, New York.
February 6, 1928, Pasadena, California.
Mountain View Cemetery, Altadena, California.
George was the son of Chauncey Sprague Elderkin and Lucretia A. Smith, and husband of Mary F. Elderkin.
His works include:
- The Finest of the Wheat (Chicago, Illinois: Robert R. McCabe, 1890)
- The Finest of the Wheat Number Three, with Charles C. McCabe, William J. Kirkpatrick, Henry L. Gilmour & Franklin A. Hardin (Chicago, Illinois: George D. Elderkin, 1904)
- Songs of the Century, with John Sweney, William Kirkpatrick et al. (Chicago, Illinois: George D. Elderkin, 1900)
- Gladly the Angels in Praise
- Soldiers Were Guarding, The
- When Slowly Sinks Life’s
- Jesus Found Me
- Good quality photo
- Full name
- Date & place of birth