May 11, 1848.
November 3, 1922.
Odd Fellows Cemetery and Mausoleum, Burlington, New Jersey.
Eastwood, served as a minister in both the Baptist and the Reformed Episcopal Church denominations.
- As Showers from the Clouds Come Down
- Beyond the Bar
- Christ Every Day
- Far, Far Have I Wandered
- From the Throne of His Glory
- I Once Was Burdened with My Sin
- Is It Nothing to You That Long Ages Ago?
- It Is Not Dark Where Jesus Is
- Let Others Seek the Things of Earth
- Let Us Walk on the Hilltops of Blessing
- Many a Load Would Be Lighter Today
- My Father Who Painteth the Lilies
- My Soul Has Found a Hiding Place
- O Christian, Toil Not for Thyself
- O Father, When My Troubled Soul Is Tossed
- O It Is Sweet to Serve My Lord
- O Lord, in Me Thy Work Revive
- O Lord, Thou Didst the Promise Give
- O Soul of Mine, Mount High
- Our Motto Shall Be Forward
- Our Savior Came Down from His Home in the Sky
- There Are Many Souls Who Wander
- There Is a Face I Long to See
- There Is a Name That Shall Abide
- There’s a Sign in Which to Conquer
- There’s Grace and Glory, Too
- When Blinded Are the Eyes of Faith
- When I Shall See My Lord and King
- When the Savior I Found
- When You Bring a Gift
- Whenever You Toil for the Master
- Yes, He Will
- You Ask Me Why the Name of Christ Is Ever Dear to Me
- Full name
- Place of & birth & death