1185, Celano, L’Aquila, Italy.
October 4, 1265, Tagliacozzo, Italy.
Originally at San Giovanni Val dei Varri, attached to his monastery, but later reinterred in the church of San Francesco a Tagliacozzo.
Thomas, an Italian Franciscan friar, was a friend and biographer of Francis of Assisi.
- Dies Irae, Dies Illa
- Day of Anger, All Arresting
- Day of Anger, That Dread Day
- Day of Doom, the Last, the Greatest
- Day of Terror, Day of Doom,
- Day of Vengeance, Day of Sorrow
- Day of Wrath (Irons)
- Day of Wrath (O’Hagan)
- Day of Wrath (Stanley)
- Day of Wrath and Tribulation
- Day of Wrath, O Day of Mourning
- Day of Wrath, That Awful Day
- Day of Wrath! That Day Dismaying
- Day of Wrath! That Day of Woe
- Day of Wrath! The Heart Dismaying
- Day of Wrath, Thou Day of Thunder
- Nigher Still, and Still More Nigh
- On That Great, That Awful Day
- That Day of Wrath
- Birth date