July 12, 1855, Hamptonville, North Carolina.
September 21, 1938, Kansas City, Missouri.
Mount Moriah Cemetery, Kansas City, Missouri.
Brown, a minister, was the son of William Green Brown and Priscilla Ann Eldridge, and husband of Lulu Everingham. His works include:
- The Triune Name and Other Sermons
- The Gospel Alarm, with Joseph M. Hunt (St. Louis, Missouri: Central Baptist, 1886)
- The Missionary Triumph, with Joseph M. Hunt (Cincinnati, Ohio: John Church, 1889)
- Songs of Zion, with Joseph M. Hunt (Kansas City, Missouri: Word and Way, 1898)
- The Cross of Christ (Western Baptist, 1916)