1842, Brooklyn, New York.
Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, New York.
Blake was the son of Hamlin and Elizabeth D. Blake, and husband of Alice Blake. An 1862 graduate of Harvard University, he was pastor of the Unitarian Church of Quincy, Illinois (1877–96), and was known as a poet.
- Angels Are Waiting the News to Receive, The
- As I Kept Watch Beside My Sheep
- Father, Thou Art Calling
- Lord, the Word Is Spoken Now
- O Never Despair at the Troubles of Life
- O Sing with Loud and Joyful Song
- Praise Ye the Lord, Who Is King of All Power
- Softened Mold Is Brown and Warm, The
- Standing on the Shore at Morning
- To Thee, O Fatherland
- Welcome, Welcome Is the Greeting
- Birth date
- Date & place of death