December 30, 1925, Seattle, Washington.
December 28, 2016, Cresaptown, Maryland.
Restlawn Memorial Gardens, La Vale, Maryland.
Theron was the son of Leon Amos Babcock and Alice Olive Fletcher.
He received an honorary doctorate in music from Elkton Bible College and graduated from Practical Bible Training School in Binghamton, New York, in 1950. Ordained into the ministry in 1951, he traveled with the Hal Webb Evangelistic Association for 46 years as its music minister. He wrote over 7,000 songs along with radio, recording, camp and missionary activities over his four decade career.
- Do I Love Jesus, I Surely Do
- He Understands When No One Else
- Heaven I’m Going There
- Help Me to Serve Thee, Lord
- Here on This Earth We Wander and Roam
- I Hear My Savior’s Voice
- I Love the Lord Who Died
- Jesus Died on Calvary’s Cross
- Jesus, My Savior, Has Shown Me
- Lost, and Wandering, Blind as Can Be
- Master’s Hand Reached Down, The
- My Lord and I Will always Be Together
- Now I Was a Sinner, as Lost
- Out of the Depths of Deep Despair
- Price of My Salvation, The
- Promise of Salvation Is Free, The
- Rest for the Weary Is Waiting
- There’s a Place of Joy Everlasting
- Upon the Cross of Calvary
- We Will Stand for the Faith
- Were You to the Cross to See the Savior
- What Though the Way Be Dark
- Whenever Life’s Burdens Are Hard
- Where’er I Go Below
- Wonderful Story, Jesus from Glory
- Wounded, My Savior Hung