1867-1946

June 20, 1867, Aigle, Switzerland.

March 18, 1946, Lausanne, Switzerland.

Son of David-Frédéric and Charlotte Richon Amiguet, Jules graduated with honors from the Faculty of Theology in Lausanne in 1888 and was ordained that year. He served as suffragan at Suchy (1888); and pastor at Chesalles-sur-Moudon (1889); Pampigny (1893); and Ouchy, Lausanne (1909). With the help of a donation from Marguerite de Loys-Chandieu he built the temple of Saint-Jean de Court (1912-13), decorated with frescoes by Louis Rivier. Amiguet’s works include:

  1. Louez le Seigneur